Work and live in beautiful Missoula, Montana! Diversified Plastics is a profitable, growing, privately held plastic manufacturer that has been in business over forty years. We are fortunate to have our business located in one of the most livable small cities in the United States. Proclaimed as the locale with the “best summer weather” in the United States by a prominent outoor-oriented magazine, Missoula experiences warm summer days and cool nights. Outdoor activities are almost unlimited, including hiking, water sports, fishing, mountain biking, snow skiing, kayaking, and hunting to name just a few! Missoula is also home to the University of Montana.
Diversified Plastics is continuously reviewing our staffing needs and hiring the most qualified personnel we can locate. Experience in the plastic industry is highly desirable for positions in the sales and production departments. The company offers a broad range of employee benefit programs as part of our commitment to our staff. We are especially interested in machinists who are experienced with CNC machines and injection molding equipment. We also operate a urethane casting operation and are interested in applicants with experience in this discipline. In some instances, we will consider recent trade school graduates for entry level positions if you have training on equipment we operate.
FLSA status: Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
Diversified Plastics, Inc. is a leading supplier, fabricator, and molder of industrial plastic products for multiple industries including Water Treatment, Agriculture, Pulp and Paper, Forest Products, Food Processing, and General Industrial. We have just celebrated our 42nd year in business and we are seeking an experienced Information Systems Manager to support our growth efforts and lead the implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning system.
Diversified Plastics, Inc. is located in beautiful Missoula, Montana in the Rocky Mountains. In 2015, Livability.com ranked Missoula #8 in the top 100 places to live in the United States. In September, 2016, Fodor’s Travel listed Missoula in an article called “20 College Towns We Love to Visit.” Check out www.destinationmissoula.org to see what an amazing place this is to live your life. Salary DOE. Benefit package includes employer-paid health insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k retirement plan.
• Complete knowledge and understanding of the ERP System, all applications and modules.
• Lead implementation of the new system by working together with staff to understand our current processes and ensure understanding of the ERP’s corresponding configuration.
• Oversee all ERP set-up.
• Conduct staff trainings on the use of the ERP.
• Monitor correct use of the ERP on an on-going basis to ensure accurate outcomes.
• Work closely with IT support and ERP technical support for maximum company benefit from the ERP.
• Manage ERP-produced manufacturing schedule.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology Management, or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Management.
• Collaborative, cross-functional team experience.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
• Big picture vision.
• Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills for working with a wide variety of people.
• Ability to communicate effectively at a variety of different organizational levels.
• Critical and analytical thinking skills.
• Strong business acumen.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Work is completed all over the facility. Employee is required to occasionally stand, sit, walk, use hands for typing, writing, handling papers, office equipment, and materials and product. Must be able to see, talk, and hear.
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Shop Floor Supervisor
Diversified Plastics, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of plastic components offering a vast array of processes including injection molding, fabrication, and urethane casting is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist for the production area of their Missoula plant. Requires 3 years of experience with CNC machining, both programming and operating, as well as, 3 years of Mastercam experience. 4th and 5th axis knowledge preferred. Must be mechanically inclined, detail-oriented, and capable of learning new processes. Need to have a safety conscience attitude, ability to follow direction, and ability to work well in a team environment. Day and swing shift positions available. Day shift hours are Monday through Thursday, 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Swing shift hours will be Monday through Thursday, 2:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., 40 hours/week. Pay starts at $18.00/hour, or more depending on experience, plus an excellent benefit package.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Stand for long periods of time; frequent movements of hands, wrists and arms; see objects less than a few feet in distance; lift up to 75 lbs., twist, bend.